|Tracy L. Hornschuch|
I am interested in a team lead position that will utilize my knowledge and abilities in cross environment development to improve efficiency and usability of software used within Supply Chain Applications.
- JD Edwards Strategic Network Optimization 6.0.
- Informatica PowerMart 5.0 & MS SQL 7.0 DTS packages.
- MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2K SQL scripting and database development.
- MS OLAP 8.0 Development
- Web Development in dynamic/static HTML, Style-Sheets, ADO, and ASP
- Graphics Development
- Systems analyzing and technical documentation.
DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE
Responsible for analyzing, designing, documenting, developing, and implementing new functionality as well as maintaining current applications within the Systems Manufacturing Supply Chain Applications. This requires direct communication with the customer base and a working partnership with business users, other technical employees, and outside vendors. Improved the look and efficiency of web pages by applying style-sheets and standard coding practices. Improved SLA, and cross department communication, for several applications by identifying key areas of improvement. Provides feedback as well as open to feedback. Applications include: JD Edwards SNO 6.0; several 6.5/7.0/2k SQL scripts, stored procedures, and databases; ASP Build Fix tool; ASP Site-Loading tool; ASP Components tool; Forecast Accuracy OLAP cube; and Informatica PowerMart 5.0. Received nine recognition awards during 2001 for performing to excellence, 3 of which were department level awards given during corporate quarterly business update meetings.
Designed an Applicant Tracking System that uses several databases. The databases store applications and employment opportunities. Applicants apply to district via Internet applications and outside company using a separate database structure. When a position becomes availabe this system will find all qualified applicants via a program. This system uses MS SQl 7.0, Perl cgi-bin scripts, ASP, VB, and ADO.
Computer Support Specialist
Web page and graphics development. Integrated Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 Workstation into the existing Unix and Novell network. Software testing for network compatibility. Worked help desk when necessary.
Developed mailing list databases along with user interfaces in FoxPro. Provided end user and technical documentation.
Lead teams of individuals to solve production problems. Designed dBase databases and applications, and Quattro Pro spreadsheets in order to server the needs of Production Control, Scheduling, and Project Management. Took classes in effective communication, inventory management, and scheduling to help understand the needs of my customers.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Supervising all accounts payable functions in three offices. Analyzed reports to determine payment requisitions. Accountable for vendor inquires directed to the A/P department. Improved functionality of department by using spreadsheets and organizing filing system.
For privacy reasons I have not included my employment history online. To receive this information email me and I'll provide it to you.
Oregon State University Corvallis, OR
Computer Science BSCS, 1993 1997
Chemeketa Community College Salem, OR
Computer Science, 1992 1993
Computer Support Specialist, 1990 1991
Business Administration, 1987 1988
- Achievement in Mastering Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Development, 04/1999
- Achievement in MS832 System Administration for MS SQL Server 7.0, 05/1999
- Operating Systems/Servers
- Very proficient in using Windows 2000 and NT 4.0.
- Very proficient in MS SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0 Administration.
- Moderately proficient administering Windows 2000 and NT 4.0.
- Moderately proficient administering IIS 4.0 web servers.
- Programming Software
- Very proficient in SQL queries and HTML.
- Moderately proficient in OLAP, VB, ASP, Style Sheets, and ADO.
- Moderately proficient Informatica PowerMart 5.0 and JD Edwards SNO 6.0.
Last updated April 7, 2002
|Standard Disclaimer||© 1998 - 2004
|Email: tracy at hornschuch dot net|